Keen snake handler Dan Brandon, 31, died of asphyxiation at his home in Church Crookham, Hampshire, while his pet snake was loose in the same room.


10


Daily Mail

Latest News

USA Today: Texas must implement 'motor voter' registration, court rules. State plans appeal.

USA Today: Warriors' Andre Iguodala doubtful for Game 4 with sore knee

USA Today: Rockets-Warriors a roller-coaster of blowouts after 3 games

USA Today: Short-handed Galaxy beat Impact after Ibrahimovic red card

Daily Mail: Video: EastEnders shocker as Shakil and Keegan stabbed outside Queen Vic

Daily Mail: Microsoft's Cortana is getting smarter: AI firm will help its system sound more conversational

Daily Mail: James Forrest insists Celtic can go further by nailing treble Treble

Daily Mail: Olivia Newton-John biopic drops in the ratings

Daily Mail: Facebook and YouTube are worst offenders in exposing kids to sex, violence and suicide, study finds

Daily Mail: Agent: Unsure of Lakers' interest in keeping Randle

Daily Mail: Nordsjaelland announce their entire club will commit to Juan Mata's Common Goal charity

Daily Mail: Report: Lamoriello to head hockey ops with Islanders

Daily Mail: Mexico suspends Damojh's airline operations after fatal...

Daily Mail: Meghan's sister calls on her to 'do the morally and religiously right thing' and reunite the family

Daily Mail: EastEnders: Keegan and Shakil are brutally STABBED outside the Queen Vic pub... leaving fans reeling

CNBC: Zillow's move into flipping homes is like Netflix's move into originals, CEO says

Reuters: Senator Corker says turned down position as Australia envoy

WashingtonPost: Mike Pompeo gives a silly speech on Iran

NewYorkTimes: Survivor of Halloween Terror Attack Says She Will Not Be a Victim

FOX: Baltimore police officer fatally shot; search underway for 'armed and dangerous' suspects

FOX: Lawsuit against 'NCIS' star Pauley Perrette denied by court due to ex-husband's history

CBC: 'These people are human': Inquiry into Grenfell fire opens with tributes to victims

USA Today: Teen gets 'wet lung' after vaping for three weeks, prompting doctors to issue warning